Let’s Talk About The Soap & Glory Advent Calendar 2023
My friends!!! Today I want to share a quick blog post to let you know what is inside the amazing Soap & Glory advent calendar 2023!!! However, before we get started, I want to let you know this advent is currently out of stock online but there is due to be more coming back into stock soon. It’s also worth heading to a local store to see if they have any left in stock too – you never know!! Also, it’s a steal of a price… £36.80! No joke! Enjoy!!
What’s Inside The Soap & Glory Advent Calendar 2023?!
The Soap & Glory advent calendar contains:
- Clean on Me Body Wash 75ml
- The Righteous Butter Body Butter 300ml
- Call of Fruity Body Wash 75ml
- Call of Fruity Body Butter 50ml
- Scrub of Your Life Body Scrub 200ml
- Magnificoco Body Butter 50ml
- Speed Plump Intensely Hydrating Day Lotion 50ml
- Magnificoco Body Scrub 50ml
- Perfect ZZZen Body Milk 75ml
- Heel Genius Foot Cream 125ml
- Hand Food Hand Cream 50ml
- Face Soap & Clarity Vitamin C Facial Wash 50ml
- The Fab Pore Pore-Refining Sheet Mask 29g
- Original Pink Fragranced Rollerball 10ml
- Soap & Glory Nail File
- Soap & Glory Massaging Face Mitt
- Soap & Glory Scrunchie
- Bright + Beautiful Biodegradable Brightening Sheet Mask 29g
- Speed Plump Super-Hydrating Miracle Moisture Hydrogel Sheet Mask 25g
- Pout About It Hydrogel Lip Mask 2.5g
- Puffy Eye Attack Under-Eye Brightening Hydrogel Patches 3g
- Soap & Glory Reusable Cleansing Pad
- Perfect ZZZen Bubble Bar 40g
- Perfect ZZZen Scented Candle 30g
I LOVE this advent calendar! It’s super affordable and fun and contains loads of super usable items! These days, nearly all the beauty advent calendars are around £100, if not, they are inching closer to £200. Which admittedly, is cheaper than the RRP prices, but it’s still a lot to spend. So I’m super impressed that this advent calendar is so affordable.
Soap & Glory price themselves on giving their customers the best bang for your beauty buck, and this advent calendar really delivers! They have treated us to loads of their best sellers and most loved products across their skin care and body care, as well as some extras like a nail file, scrunchie and cleansing pad. There’s also a candle in there which I’m excited about too!
Also, one thing I noticed about this advent calendar is there’s no make up! Wtf!!! I did hear a while ago that soap and glory and no longer doing their lip plumping lip glosses, but now I’m wondering if they have discontinued all their make up – at least for now. If you know anything, let me know!
That being said, as much I like a soap and glory mascara and lipstick, I’m so thrilled this set is packed full of beauty rather than make-up items!
This set contains a mix of travel and full sized products, but to be fair, even the travel sized products are a generous size! I’m really excited about the full size body butter, as well as the classic clean on me and I’m really excited to finally try the perfect ZZZen range! Let’s just hope I manage to get hold of it before it sells out again!
is soap & glory luxury brand?
Soap & Glory is a premium high street beauty brand. However, they make great quality products and have won numerous beauty awards, so they are highly thought of. However, unlike most luxury brands, they are affordable and work hard to deliver the best bang for your buck!
what does soap & glory smell like?
There are a few soap & glory fragrances these days, but their most iconic scent is ‘original pink’ which smells like bergamot, crushed green leaves, mandarin, rose, jasmine, violet and musk on a woodsy base. It smells like the colour pink in the best possible way!
I hope this post is of help and if you have any questions, please do let me know! I’m always happy to help! Also, this post contains affiliate links. Also these are my ride of die Soap & Glory products!