Ten reasons to buy a Cartier love ring
Hello friends! I have had my Cartier love ring for 10 years now and my only regret is that I didn’t buy the love bracelet at the same time!!!! I absolutely love it and I wear it all the time! Today I want to share 10 reasons to buy a Cartier love ring, in case you need the nudge! Let’s go!!!!
- To match with your loved one: The Love ring is designed with a distinctive screw motif, symbolizing everlasting love and commitment. If you are thinking about buying matching rings with your partner or to commemorate a relationship milestone or even as wedding rings, this is a lovely choice!
- Luxury and Prestige: Cartier is a renowned luxury brand, and owning a Love ring signifies status and prestige. It often gets compliments and I know it’s an investment too. I don’t plan on selling it, but if I do, it will help me out… and in the mean time, it makes me look rich!!
- Timeless Design: The rings simple design makes it a classic piece of jewelry that can be worn for any occasion. You can dress it up or down and it always looks great!
- Quality fit for a princess: Cartier only uses premium materials like 18k gold and top quality diamonds. Also, 18kt gold has a reputation for being quite soft, but after constant wear for 10 years, this ring is showing no signs of misshaping or more than a few surface scratches. It’s really strong! Oh and speaking of royalty, members of the royal family love Cartier!
- Versatile: It can be worn alone or stacked with other Cartier Love rings or jewelry, allowing for customization and versatility. I’ve even been known to wear it as a necklace before now!
- Emotional Investment: Many people associate special moments, such as engagements or anniversaries, with buying beautiful pieces of jewellery and I can’t think of a more iconic piece to commemorate an event with!
- Resale Value: Cartier jewelry tends to retain its value, making it a potential investment. I bought mine for £1,100 about 10 years ago now and I could re-sell it for the same amount now! Maybe even more AND I’ve had 10 years use of it, can you say that about any of your other pieces of jewellery?!
- Wedding bands: Some people use the Cartier love ring as a wedding band. Either with or without diamonds, or as a thick or thin band.
- Gift of Affection to yourself (or another): being given a Cartier love ring is a pretty significant moment in a relationship. But also, buying one for yourself is a pretty special way of giving yourself a little self love too! After all… why wait for someone else to buy your flowers when you can buy them yourself?! The same goes for a cartier love ring!
- Timeless Fashion: the Cartier Love collection (earrings, rings, bracelet and necklaces) has remained popular for decades, making it a fashionable choice that transcends trends. I can attest to this! I’ve had mine for 10 years and it’s never been out of style! Even the colour options have remained timeless. Well done Cartier!!
Ta da! And there we have it! My Cartier love ring review and why you should buy one! Thank you for reading and this post contains affiliate links!