How to get a discount at Jo Malone! + do Jo Malone ever do sales?!
Hello friends! Today I thought I would do a post on How to get a discount at Jo Malone! + do Jo Malone ever do sales?! As a long time fan of Jo Malone and a self confessed thrifty b*tch, I feel I am the best person to help with this very important matter. Let’s go!
Do Jo Malone ever do sales?
No, Jo Malone never do sales. However, I can tell you how to buy discontinued perfumes and get a discount. But to answer your question, no, Jo Malone don’t have sales like other stores do. After Christmas they never reduce their Christmas gift sets, they never have 20% off weekends or sell off discontinued perfumes in boutiques.
Where can I buy discontinued Jo Malone Perfumes?
If your favourite Jo Malone perfume is discontinued, it’s worth asking in boutiques if they have any left. Often they take discontinued perfumes off the shelf and store them in the back for hardcore fans to enquire about and buy. Alternatively, they have a store at the discount centre; Bicester Village, where you can score discontinued Jo Malone perfumes and limited edition fragrances which didn’t sell out.
Is Jo Malone Worth The Money?
Yes it is, their fragrances are beautiful and elegant and special enough to wear on your wedding day. However, I would advise you to spend time in the boutique testing out the fragrances and leave wearing your favourite to make sure you are happy with the longevity. Personally, I find the Red Roses, Dark Amber & Gingerlily and Pomegranate Noir the longest lasting fragrances on my skin.
What is the most popular Jo Malone smell?
Traditionally, the most popular Jo Malone London fragrance was Lime Basil Mandarin and whilst that is still a super popular fragrance, English Pear & Freesia is now the most popular. Another notable best seller is Peony & Blush Suede and Pomegranate Noir. Wood Sage & Sea Salt also has a loyal following.
How to get a discount on Jo Malone?
- Get 20% off Jo Malone at the airport duty free.
- Buy Jo Malone at Black Friday through a participating retailer
- If any of your friends work for a stockist, like Jo Lewis or Selfridges, ask them if you could cheekily use their staff discount
- Sign up to a stockists mailing lists to get a discount off your first order and use it on Jo Malone.
- Look out for deals like this one at Feel Unique where you get a big bundle of free products when you spend over a certain amount. This one gives you a free set of beauty for £120 when you spend £120 and over
- Buy gift sets, limited edition fragrances and discontinued items at their Bicester Village outlet store. If you don’t live near Bicester, you can call them up and ask if they have your desired perfume, as a lot of stores will do mail order for you.
The Five Best Jo Malone London Fragrances
Ta da! And there we have it!! How to get a discount at Jo Malone! + do Jo Malone ever do sales?! I hope this post is of help and interest to you. Also, this post contains affiliate links.