Five things you need to know about StriVectin x Caroline Hirons ‘Tears of my enemies’ face mist
Hello friends! I hope you are all well! Today I am dragging myself away from Baby Mary in order to share a quick post with you. Why? Because StriVectin and Caroline Hirons have teamed up to create a very special product for a very special project! Let’s chat!
‘You can never spritz too much’
– Caroline Hirons
- 100% of profits made from this product will be donated to the Beauty Backed Trust, which was set up during the first Covid-19 lockdown. The trust offers grants to beauty professionals to help them through the challenges which the pandemic threw at them. It’s a wonderful project which has already helped so many. This project will help them help even more!
- The name of the mist was inspired by an Instagram follower asking Caroline what she uses to get her glow. She replied with ‘menopause. And the tears of my enemies’. Strivectin saw this and asked her if they wanted to work on a product by the same name to help raise money for the Beauty Backed Trust. The rest is history.
- The Strivectin x Caroline Hirons Tears of my enemies face mist is packed full of science. Included ingredients like Glycerin and Hyaluronic acid to lock in moisture, Coenzyme Q10 to nourish and soothe, NIA-114 which is Strivectin’s patented skin barrier-boosting form of Niacin.
- In tests, 96% of the users felt that their skin felt hydrated and soothed after using this product and 93% reported skin felt replenished. In short – it works!
- Finally, this product is limited edition and costs £25 for a 60ml bottle. It is available at CarolineHirons.com and strivectin.co.uk. 100% of the profits will be donated to the Beauty Backed Trust. Find out more about Beauty Backed here.
Ta da!! And there we have it!! The Five things you need to know about StriVectin x Caroline Hirons ‘Tears of my enemies’ face mist. I hope you like it as much as I do!