Alternative Mothers Day Gift Ideas!
Hello friends! Today I want to share some alternative Mother’s Day gift ideas. These come courtesy of my friends at Bedroom Athletics and I thought they were such lovely ideas I couldn’t resist sharing them! Let’s go!
- Ask family members and special friends, young and old, to help create a memory box by making something that shows how they feel about the special person. So, if you’re the family artist, paint a picture, or if poetry is your thing, write something that captures a special moment or memory, get children and grandchildren involved with crafts, making handprints, taking photos of the session with them. This is the sort of gift that will last a lifetime.
- Arrange a family baking or cooking session together – either in person or online or a combination. Food really can be the way to someone’s heart and as we all spend more time than ever watching cooking themed shows, what better way to celebrate together than creating a delicious treat or meal. Those far away can take part through video call so you can create a celebratory and truly memorable event across the miles too.
- Sometimes time is the best gift you can give someone. Sign you and your loved one up for a class (online or real life) that you’d both enjoy – flower arranging, cooking, coasteering, crafting, paddle boarding, dancing – whatever you and your mum are into.
- Spend time together volunteering at an event or for a local charity. Sometimes doing things for other people can be the best bonding experience you can have together and can create a special moment for you both. It’s also a great way to give something back to your local community or to a special cause.
- Tackle a home or garden project together, a job or task that has been on her to do list forever. Sometimes taking worry or responsibility away from the ones we love can be the best gift of all. If it’s gardening take the tools, a plan and also a picnic lunch to make it more of an occasion. If it’s a home decorating task bring style ideas or a mood board and go spend the day creating a plan and completing the task together.
Finally, if you’d like to gift some Bedroom Athletics slippers too – which are always a great option! There are some great ones to choose from including the eco-conscious Maria Scandi-look Vegan wedge slippers for just £25 For a more classic look the Molly Sheepskin Mule is available in a multitude of colours for £55. These are premium sheepskin mule slippers in every sense with the softest Grade A double-faced Australian sheepskin inside and out. Or there’s always our ever-popular Marilyn and Monroe slippers boots with 20% off for Mother’s Day! Were £25 down to £20 for Mother’s Day I hope this post is of help! I love my Bedroom Athletics, I have these ones which are on sale!
I hope this post is of help and interest to you! I love my Bedroom Athletics slippers and I love these mother’s day ideas they came up with! I hope you do too! Enjoy! This post contains gifted product.