What’s Inside The Kiehl’s 2021 Advent Calendar!!
Hello friends!! Today I want to share What’s Inside The Kiehl’s 2021 Advent Calendar!! This is an epic advent calendar, it contains 25 amazing products and I’m SO thrilled to show you the contents!!! It’s not out yet, but I have the details and I’m SO excited to share it with you!! So without further ado, let’s chat about the What’s Inside The Kiehl’s 2021 Advent Calendar! Let’s go!
- Ultra Facial Cream 28ml
- Ultra Facial Oil Free Gel-Cream 7ml
- Super Multi-Corrective Cream 7ml
- Calendula Water Cream 7ml
- Midnight Recovery Concentrate 15ml
- Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution 4ml
- Powerful Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate 5ml
- Vital Skin-Strengthening Super Serum 4ml
- Hydro-Plumping Serum Concentrate 5ml
- Retinol Daily Micro-Dose 10ml
- Rare Earth Mask 14ml
- Calendula Mask 10ml
- Ultra Facial Toner 30ml
- Powerful Strength Eye Serum 3ml
- Avocado Eye Cream 7ml
- Lip Balm #1 5ml
- Amino Acid Shampoo 65ml
- Amino Acid Conditioner 65ml
- Crème de Corps 30ml
- Facial Fuel Moisturiser 15ml
- Ultimate Strength Hand Salve 30ml
- Ultra Facial Cleanser 30ml
- Calendula Foaming Wash 30ml
- Calendula Toner 75ml
My favourite things in this advent calendar have to be the Ultra Face Cream, the Midnight Recovery Concentrate and the Ultimate Strength Hand Salve. These are three of my favourite products EVER from the brand!! I’m also excited to share the Facial Fuel Moisturiser with my boyfriend and smother my bump with the Crème de Corps, which is the most amazing and dreamy body lotion ever!! It’s a dream!!!
When’s it out?
This advent calendar comes out on the 22nd October 2021, so if you want it, get in there quickly as this advent calendar often sells out SUPER FAST!!!
How much does it cost?
The Kiehl’s advent calendar costs £99, so if you want it, look out for it from the 22nd October and it will be yours!!
Let’s Flashback to the Kiehl’s Advent Calendar 2019!
Anyway! That’s whats inside the Kiehl’s Advent Calendar, I hope you love it!! Let me know what you think and if you have any questions, please do let me know!!