How To Use Biossance 100% Squalane Oil
Hello friends!! Today I want to share TEN Ways To Use Biossance 100% Squalane Oil! I LOVE this multi-use oil, it is made of 100% Squalane Oil, which is harvested from sugarcane. It’s 100% plant based, sustainably sourced and it’s also a high performance hydrating oil which is weightless on the skin, versatile, soothing, calming and fragrance free. It’s perfect for the hair, face and body and honestly, once you try Squalane Oil, you will wonder why every brand isn’t using it! This product is SO popular that due to customer demand, they started making a supersize 200ml bottle, but honestly, I can see them doing an even larger size as it has so many uses and such a cult following!! Also, when it comes to sustainability and doing good things for the planet, Biossance are truly leading the pack along with brands like REN and Caudalie, so if you don’t know them, do look them up, they are wonderful and a really brilliant skin care brand! Today I’m going to share how to use it and hopefully inspire you to give it a go one day!
Biossance 100% Squalane Oil Results In Clinical Trials
- 95% agree skin felt instantly hydrated
- 95% agree skin appeared softer and smoother after 7 days
- 94% agree that it quickly and easily absorbs into the skin
Based on a study of 84 women using this product twice a day over 28 days. All aged 35-60
Biossance 100% Squalane Oil Credentials
- Cruelty free
- Paraben free
- Fragrance free
- PEG free
Squalane V Squalene
Before we get started, I just want to explain the difference between Squalane and Squalene as I was completely naive to this before Biossance and I will be actively avoiding any products which contain it from here on in. Thankfully a lot less brands do use it these days, but it’s important to be aware that brands have used it in the past and some may still use it now, so if you see it in an ingredients list, be aware of what it is and if you don’t agree with it’s use, put it back on the shelf!
What is Squalane? Squalane comes from sugarcane, it’s vegan, sustainable and great for the skin thanks to it’s lightweight formula, weightless feel, deep hydration and soothing properties. This is what Biossance 100% Squalane Oil is made from.
What is Squalene? Not to be confused with Squalane, Squalene is harvested from shark liver. It’s unsustainable, unethical and sharks are needed in the ocean, not on our skin or our plates. It’s also known to clog pores, but honestly, that’s the least of Squalene problems!
TEN Ways To Use Biossance 100% Squalane Oil
- Body Oil – It’s deeply hydrating, fast absorbing and best used straight out of the shower
- Face oil – Suitable for the most sensitive of skins
- Hair oil – Apply a tiny amount to the ends
- Cuticle oil – Apply straight out of the shower when you apply as a body moisturiser or after a manicure
- Prevent and soothe stretch marks – It penetrates deeper than a lot of other beauty oils
- Soften any stubborn dry skin; elbows, knees. heels of hands and feet – Again, it deeply penetrates skin for a longer lasting deeper hydration
- Create a home made sugar scrub – Blend with sugar to buff lips, thighs and wherever you need a good exfoliate!
- Soothe psoriasis & eczema – Customers have reported it soothes psoriasis & eczema like nothing else on the market
- As a cleansing Oil – especially helpful if you are saving suitcase space!
Ta da!! And there we have it! TEN Ways To Use Biossance 100% Squalane Oil! I really hope this post is of help and you have learnt a little about Squalane V Squalene. Also, this post contains affiliate links and press samples.