NEW From Elemis! Water Mint Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm!
Hello friends! I’m SO excited to share this post with you! As you might know already I LOVE Elemis skin care and one of my fave products from the brand is the iconic cleansing balm. It comes in a few fragrances already; Original (my fave!), Rose (my second fave), Neroli and Naked (fragrance free). AND NOW, it comes in a fifth fragrance, Water Mint, an ocean inspired blend, perfect for Spring / Summer when you want a slightly more refreshing feel to your skincare. Let’s chat about the new Elemis Water Mint Pro-Collagen Cleansing balm!
What’s So Special About Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm?
Before we get started, I want to chat about the iconic and amazing Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing balm and what makes it so special:
- It removes all dirt, make-up, pollutants and grim in one easy treatment
- It encourages you to give your face a mini facial massage every day which is amazing for the skin
- It leaves skin feeling supple and hydrated – never stripped!
- It emulsifies with water (and a flannel if you want) for easy removal
- All the varieties smell spa-like and soothing – except the naked version which is fragrance free
- A little goes a long way so it’s a really affordable luxury cleansing balm
- It’s packed full of botanicals, omegas and natural goodness to give your skin a glowy boost
- It can be used as a cleansing balm or a face mask
- It is clinically proven to make skin look younger in just 14 days
Elemis Water Mint Cleansing Balm
The new Elemis Water Mint Cleansing Balm all the same botanics and skin boosting natural ingredients which are in the classic Elemis cleansing balm, but this new variety also contains brown algae, omega rich sea buckthorn and golden kelp. All perfect for calming, soothing, refreshing and deeply hydrating skin. It smells of ozonic, mandarin orange flower and waterlily. It’s quite a light fragrance, but super fretting, it’s the perfect accompanying cleansing balm to the amazing Elemis Pro-Collagen Energising Marine Cleanser, which is the gel cleanser which was released in 2020. If you find the OG or Rose Cleansing balm a little strong in scent for you, but you find the naked version too fragrance free, then the Water Mint might be perfect for you, also, it’s not minty, it’s fresh and aquatic!
How to use Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm as a daily cleanser
- Smooth over face, neck and decollete, gently massaging into skin as the balm melts into a rich oil
- Moisten fingertips, continue to massage, before removing with a warm cleansing cloth
- Can be used morning and evening
How to use Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm as a face mask
- Smooth generously over face and neck with dry fingers
- Massage to warm the skin and loosen the balm
- Leave for 10 minutes, and hold a very warm cleansing cloth over the skin
- Practice abdominal breathing while you relax and inhale the exquisite aroma
- Gently wipe away
Where to buy Elemis Water Mint Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm?
Want it?! So here’s the deal, you can ONLY buy Water Mint Cleansing balm from QVC in the 200ml supersize pot. It’s got a retail value of £60 but it’s currently being sold for £52.68. PLUS if you are new to QVC, you can use my refer-a-friend code to get £10 off your first order. Also, I’ll get £10 off my next order too – it’s a win-win!
Anyway! Thats my post! I hope you like the sound of the new Elemis Water Mint Cleansing balm, I think it’s lovely, especially for the summer if you want a slightly fresher, lighter scent! This post contains press samples, an affiliate link and a refer-a-friend code.