What’s In The Latest In Beauty #BeautyBoss Edit?
Hello friends! Today I wanted to share a quick post and video to show you exactly what’s inside the epic Latest In Beauty X The Sunday Times #BeautyBoss Edit! This box is worth a whopping £234 and this whole bundle is being sold for just £50! Which is wild because this box has so much goodness in it, so many full sized products, so much luxe AND you can get an extra 20% off when you use my refer a friend promo code! Yep! It’s amazing! You can basically get this whole box for £40!
What’s In The Box?
- Tan Luxe The Water Hydrating Self Tan Water
- Carolina Herrera Satin Lipstick
- Indeed Labs Retinol Reface
- Bondi Sands Self Tan Eraser
- The Inkey List Apple Cider Vinegar Acid Peel
- Eyesore Eyelashes
- Centred En-Root Scalp Treatment
- QV Skincare Gentle Wash
- Mali Rituals Himalayan Healing Salts
- Garner Sensitive Advanced Face Protection Mist
- La Roche-Posay Replenishing Cream Wash
- Emolyne Metamorphosis Nail Polish
- Dr Sebagh Self Tanning Drops
- Clarins Sun Care Body Cream
- Nivea Q10 Power Anti Wrinkle Firming Eye Cream
- We Are Paradoxx Hangover Hair Elixir
- Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant
- Clinique Moisture Surge Intense 72H Lipid-Replenishing Hydrator
Fancy Getting 20% Off At Latest In Beauty?!
If you fancy giving Latest In Beauty a go, then head over to their website and when you get to the check out, just put my name Kirsty Merrett in the ‘Have you been referred by a friend?’ box and use the email address email@example.com so you can prove you know me! Simple as Latest In Beauty
Watch My Unboxing Video!
Latest In Beauty Review…
I don’t think anyone can deny that this box is incredible value, especially with my cheeky additional discount, however you do need to look at the contents and figure out if they work for you. I personally look at the highest value items and decide which ones I would use – for instance, the Paula’s Choice I literally had on my shopping list and that product is £28 alone, meaning this box is almost worth it for one or two products ALONE! Easy! It’s also worth remembering with Christmas coming up, any products you won’t use (like for me the tanning products) will make EPIC stocking fillers! The Tan Luxe is normally £33 and that’s gonna make someone SO happy this christmas! So, look at the contents, see what you will truly use and if there’s anything that you won’t… see if you can figure out who you can give it to this christmas! Simple! Anyway! I hope this post helps and I’m personally thrilled with my box! What do you think?
Thank you for reading my What’s In The Latest In Beauty #BeautyBoss Edit? This post contains press samples and affiliate links. You might also want to see my post on the November Latest In Beauty Subscription box! It’s Epic!