How To Get The Ultimate Glossy & Healthy Skin Using Organic Ingredients With Clinically Proven Results!
If you zoom in to my photos, it’s very likely you’ll spot my hairy chin, the scar the runs through the centre of my left eyebrow and the many fine lines and expression lines that frame my eyes and smile. I know it sounds cliche, but honestly, as I get older, I realise how lucky I am and that my ‘flaws’, aren’t so bad. If I can feel confident enough to put myself on the internet – metaphorical worts and all, that’s pretty great, and if I can show other women and girls that ‘perfection’ is not a requirement to find love, happiness, success, joy, adventure … or whatever else they (or maybe you) are searching for… then that’s even more AMAZING! My friends, I will never be that swishy haired, stick-thin, stain-free white dress wearing instababe and I don’t want to be. I’m gonna take a wild guess here, you’re not one of those perfectly polished instababes either! Welcome to the club, let’s HI-FIVE!
Love The Skin You Are In
I don’t know about you guys, but I’ve come to realise that if my IRL face doesn’t come with a filter, then the internet version of it shouldn’t either. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not going to inflict you all with photos of me in my dog-walking-joggers, without a scrap of lipstick on, that version of me is reserved for 7am on Margate beach with Gordon and the fellow dog walkers. But my friends, there’s no space for the Face Tune app on my phone and instead I am striving for a good hair cut, clothes that make me feel confident and skin that looks and feels happy and healthy.
Glossy Skin Is The Thing
I don’t know about you, but I am obsessed with glossy, glowy skin. I just adore a naturally radiant, lit-from-within skintone which radiates hydration and health. You can’t fake it with make-up, but you can create it with a great diet, plenty of water and a brilliant skincare routine. Right now, my skin feels and looks better than it has done in months, if not years and honestly, it’s because I’ve switched up my skincare routine. I’m currently using the Image Skincare Ormedic Collection and even though it’s only been two weeks, it’s really working wonders for me! My skin looks noticeably better and I really want to tell you all about it!
The main thing you need to know about Image Skincare’s Oremdic Collection is that it contains the best of both worlds; organic ingredients to deliver clinically proven results. It combines the best of nature, with the best of science and honestly, it’s a revelation! Plus , if you are like me and self-care is a big part of your skincare routine, then you are in luck. The range is technically fragrance free, because it isn’t specifically fragranced, however, it is packed with so many hardworking botanicals which naturally smell fabulous, that the range smells incredible and gives you that super luxe, multi-sensory experience we all crave!
A Simple Yet Effective Routine
My Image Skincare Oremdic skincare routine consists of:
- Ormedic Balancing Facial Cleanser: Which feels mild and refreshing, but has enough impact to remove all my make up including my stubborn eyeliner and mascara. It works best when you rub it in and give yourself a mini facial massage for around 1 minute whilst it works it’s magic! Contains hyaluronic acid, aloe and grape water.
- Ormedic Balancing Gel Polisher: For my second cleanse I use the Ormedic daily exfoliant which combines enzymes with olive pit powder and bamboo spheres for a really gentle exfoliate which leaves my skin completely clean, smooth and refreshed. Again, spend 1-2 minutes rubbing this into your skin and giving yourself a mini facial massage. Contains caviar lime alpha hydroxy acid, pomegranate fruit enzyme, olive seed powder, bamboo spheres and smart sensing beads.
- Ormedic Balancing Antioxidant Serum: Next up, the serum. A fast absorbing gel like serum which is comfortable and packed with hydration, antioxidants and vitamin c. Contains hydrologic acid and Kakadu plum.
- Ormedic Balancing Eye Lift Gel: The most refreshing and silky smooth eye cream I’ve ever tried. You can literally feel it soaking in and working; it’s magic. It’s silky smooth and almost serum like. It’s brightening, lifting and firming, and takes all the tightness away from my eye area and instead gives a natural highlight and a cushion effect of hydration. Contains quinoa extract which helps strengthen the skin and reduce puffiness, also includes aloe, botanical and grape water.
- Ormedic Balancing Bio-Peptide Creme: Possibly my FAVOURITE part of the entire collection, I adore this cream, it’s rich but somehow silky. It glides over skin, plumps, nourishes and hydrates and really seems to soak in and cushion the skin. Perfect for day and night, which is really rare to find a cream which works for both, but either way, one of the nicest face creams I’ve ever used. Contains botanical butters, apricot kernel oiled collagen supporting peptides.
- Ormedic Balancing Lip Enhancement Complex: A beautiful gel formula lip balm which is keeping my lips happy in the colder weather. Contains avocado oil, vitamin E and peptides to plump and hydrate!
I have to say, I adore the entire collection, but if I had to pick favourites, I would have to say I am obsessed with Ormedic Balancing Facial Cleanser and Ormedic Balancing Gel Polisher, this two step process is brilliant for removing make-up, dirt and grime and also because both products are left on the skin for a few minutes, it feels like a mini face mask every night, which is not only a nice few minutes of self care, but it also feels like you are getting the full benefit of the ingredients. It also smells really clean and fresh which is lovely. It feels very wholesome and natural, but also very hardworking.
I also think the eye cream is one of the best eye creams I’ve EVER used, it’s a beautiful formula, really hydrating, plumping and silky on the skin and combined with the face cream, it’s an absolute dream team! The face cream is without doubt the most hydrating, soothing, plumping cream I’ve ever used, it gives that lit-from-within glow, absorbs fast, lasts all day / all night and honestly, just plumps, smooths, soothes and works MAGIC! I’ve never had that glossy, supermodel style skin before and this honestly makes me look like I’ve had a facial. I know I sound like I’m really obsessed with this range, but I honestly am!!
Where To Buy…
The Image Skincare range can be bought online at imageskincare.co.uk or from Image Skincare salons; speaking of which, I’m really tempted to book myself in for my first ever peel! I’ve heard amazing things about them and if their skincare range is anything to go by, I want in! Anyway, I hope you have enjoyed hearing more about Image Skincare, please do let me know if you have any questions, I would be happy to help and I adore this collection and if you are looking to get that glossy, glowy skin, then I highly recommend this range. It is available from November 1st 2019 and I think you will love it as much as I do, because it truly is amazing!
This post is a paid partnership with Image Skincare, but as always, all opinions are my own.